Monday, February 26, 2007

Tee's Coming

Ok, so I have the shirts for sale. You let me know if you want one. For men and women. OHH YEA! Thats right, ladies and gentlemen. But that is not why Im writing this. This is to show what the product will look like and to see what you guys think. Below is an image which I created for my SOON-COMING Website. Who knows if I will use it, but wanted to give you guys a peep.

The inspiration and basis of these designs comes from the middle school where I worked at for about 5 years. Each one is about self fulfillment and striving toward a goal which society has made harder and harder to achieve.

If your interested, each shirt is going for $15 (plus shipping and handling,) $5 of proceeds goes towards an orphanage in Colombia, La Casa de La Madre y El Nino. Both designs are in White for men and women, and design #2 is in Pink for women.