Monday, February 12, 2007

the Flip on Life

So this is the change I made as I came home from India. I flew into La Guardia, NYC from Chicago, and before that I had been on the plane for about 16 hours coming from New Dehli, India.

Once at La Guardia I hopped on the bus with my one backpack.
I hadn't showered in like 3 days. (yep, nasty but its da truth!ha) I rode on the bus to Jackson Heights and took the 7 home. It was like 2am to my body when it was really 12 noon in NY. So I hopped on the train and stood there looking out the window.

When earlier I was walking on mountains, breathing clouds in desolate areas where I couldn't even hear my own echo. As I looked out the window I was still on a cloud, it was still with me, stuck in my nappy hair and trapped in my backpack. I had done a totally flip on life. INDIA to NEW YORK CITY. While riding the train passing through Queens, Queens Plaza and then Queensbridge I heard someone talking about how there was a stabbing earlier at one of the train stops a few days ago at that same moment I saw that building (posted above) covered with graff.

point of the story... life is really amazing.