Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mi Viajito a la India... travlin' 2 India


(Clockwise: Zorba displaying the jungle foods of Charapunjee (1 hour from Bangladesh),Mmmm snake! (joking); Before and After, when I finally got shaved up. Shern was dying for me to get a 20 cent shave, I couldnt pass that up; My Friend's sister and I chilling on the roof of their house, they had a dope hotel. Each room came with a huge open lounge area. And their rooms cost about 3 dollars a night.)


(The Rocks at Nartajang, amazing and very old!; Shern, Zorba and Valte posing in front of one of the most beautiful mountain views that I got to experience in India; Even though I love hanging out in the Jungle, I had to go; I think thats Shern walking down some of the most beautiful hills on the most beautiful day!)

(ALL PICS in Varanasi. The top dogs! (WooFF!! ha), on the Ganges River or the Ganga; a monkey passed out on a ghat off the Ganges; our boatman, very cool cat, we took a break beside the river to drink chai tea with him and his son who was playing along the side of the river, that was really cool.)


(Walking through farmland in a remote village near Varanasi; Chillin' in our hotel on my Birfday! The room was like 4 bucks a night(Varanasi;) A BROOKLYN handbag that I saw for sale in Darjeeling. I was like "huh...? I leave Brooklyn only to find it again in India. In Darjeeling you can see Mnt. Everest and the Himalayas, I didnt get to see them until we were leaving. An Amazing experience! Pictures cant even describe the view; The amazing street food that was our staple throughout the trip. Everything cooked hot and fresh right in front of your face. Inexpensive cannot describe the cost that we would pay for all the food we ate. It was like All you can eat for like 1 Dollar!! NO JOKE! And I will have to say that I really never got sick!)

(I have lots more pics, ask me about them, Please!! It will keep me motivated to do something with them. I hope to have a show with them sooooooN!!)