Sunday, August 26, 2007

Union Square Sales!

On Wednesday, August 15th I finally made my way out to Union Square to sell some of my tees! After learning how to lug all my stuff from BK to Manhattan I was a little tired, but somehow I got my act in gear and made some sales. I want to say thanks to all those cool people that I met that day. The group of chicks that were selling next to me, BIG UPS! You guys are gonna be millionares sooon! Thanks for telling me that I was selling too for too low a price... yea maybe Five Bucks is too low. ha. Big ups to Caser from Mexico who writes, the two school teachers who were straight DOWN FOR THE CAUSE! Click HERE to peep their website. Cant wait till their program pops off. And big ups to all those who were interested in my work and helped give me encouragement to keep getting out and selling my work! Below is what Im currently selling at the moment... Come find me at Union Sqaure or give me a shout right here...! Once again big ups to everyone.. please come and visit! - rico