Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I didn't win, but I am home!

Hello my fans... or those who are still there. I am back, finally! After a nice trip to the mother land, a wedding and a couple scuffles in Brooklyn against this warm weather. Well, I took off out of this country, because, 1) my cuz was going back to school in august 2) because of Eamonn's marriage with ms. Emily. BUT 3) Most importantly I left because I was not a winner (which is totally cool) of the HP's 35th Anniversary Calculator Video Competition. If I had won, I would have been flown to LA for the award ceremony, on July 15th! When I found out that I wasn't a winner I hopped a flight for Medellin! They told me that my video wasn't selected it did not have an HP Calculator in it. Sadly, the one I owned I lost, but still, I thought that that would make for an even more creative video. Here is a video that did win, and if you didn't see my video "Where Did Ya Go" just scroll down.