Friday, December 08, 2006

SOJA'z



Finally got my camera out of its bag and mama hooked me up with her flash! (thanks MOM!) See photography runs in la familia! Someday Ima hook you guyz up with some of her magical photoz (the best ones are of me when I was like 4 years old, running up and down the soccer field with no idea what to do, but to kick that ball towards the other side.) Anywayz.. these are some pics I took last week of my boy Ken's reggae group from DC baby. Their name is Soldiers Of Jah Army... and they are really good! Ken (the percussionist) used to tell me about their group, back in da day and I was like "what.. an all white reggae band?" But ohh yes, they are hot! click on the link. Jahhhh Rastaaaahhh Farrrr IIII!!!!! ha


ohh and thats B testing out the Garlic Knots at this pizza joint that was near the club where SOJA played. I think this dude is addicted to bread knots... and of course who put him on to them? Yup... the only one.. El Rico