Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bush gave no clue as to...

After a third straight day of soliciting war advice from top military and diplomatic officials, Bush gave no clue as to whether he will include that in his forthcoming plan. Some generals believe it would be too little, too late, in a war that already has claimed more than 2,900 U.S. lives. (Yahoo News - Dec 13, 2006)
(photoshop,maya)

I just read that blurb about Bush talking about the war and it really just let off a spark inside of me, because I really didn't know that almost 3,000 US troops have been killed from this f'd up war. I think I've had 6 friends go to Irak (Hakim, Marquez, Matt, Don, Nemo, Andy and Jason.) Thank god they all came back... and some did 2 years. We all got feelings on the war... so I thought i put up that pic of me and peace. Peace love and Nappiness (lost boyzz)