Friday, December 29, 2006

its a Lonely Planet in NY... sike!!

This is one of the dopest books Ive read in a while, I think ever since the Alchemist. My moms got this book to help me get ready for my trip to India. It is like 900 pages and it is not really the size book that you would want went backpacking around India. I thought that I would be dumb to carry such a huge book around. BUT!!!! After afew minutes on the train with this puppy, ohh lord! I realized that this book was the BOMB! It has EVERYTHING (well so far) in it. From pre-made trips, to the kind of food to eat, to how much to tip the shoe man, to the hand you should use when drinking from a cup! I cant believe how much stuff I have already learned. This book is awesome, it captures the traveler side of India but also background information on its history, customs, religion... ohh man, I cant get over it. I now read a travel book before I go sleep and whenever I have a free moment! Maybe India is just an incredibly amazing country or these books are just written well!