Monday, April 26, 2010

philly fat wallz

Before my recent trip to Phill-i-a. I tried to do a lil research on the one city that I have always held dear in my heart aka corazon. Philly is said to have over 1500+ murals and also said to have the most murals in one city in the US and probably the world, making Philadelphia's City Mural project no joke! The murals are everywhere. I love them and I love what they do to the city. They are found in luxurious parts and not so luxurious parts of the city. They are like BLIM BLAM in your face, full of color and ideas. Below I share with you the "Love Rooftop Project" I dont know too much about it, but its mad freshie! Enjoy, go to Philly and definitely hollr at me if you go, because I want to go back. I even got my hands on a legal wall to paint in North East Phill ; )