Friday, March 16, 2007

Peace in Iraq - (handprinted Rico Tee's For Sale!)

On March 17th, this Saturday, many are marching on the Capitol Mall to express their feelings toward the war. Now, this is a tough situation to stand for. We got ourselves into something thats not going as hoped. Withdrawing may not be the right decision, but then staying and loosing more lives might not be the answer either. Who really knows? But, what I do know or feel is that Peace can make Peace and that War doesnt always make Peace.

I will be at the March this Saturday selling my latest Tee-shirt design, which is all about Peace in Iraq. Not war, not hate, but peace. We need more peace and lovin' in this world! The shirt which I designed says "Peace in Iraq" in Arabic and the rest is self expanitory.



PEACE IN IRAQ (written in Arabic)
(sizes : L/XL) - $10!
Hand printed and designed by me ; )

Ladies, Im sorry my distributor couldn't supply me with women's shirts this time sadly, but maybe your papa would like one! My apologies...



leave a comment or contact if interested: federicofrum@gmail.com / 703.772.7273

much love, rico